Wingspan Board Game is a strategy game suitable for family and friends alike.
It has won many awards. New Scientist magazine recommends it as a must have family board game.
You as a player work to attract different birds to your network of wildlife preserves.
As your birds set up home, they improve their your habitats helping to attract more species.
- In Wingspan board game gain food for your birds using custom dice in a birdfeeder dice tower
- They lay eggs using egg miniatures in a variety of colours.
- You can draw from hundreds of unique bird species cards and play them.
- The winner is the player with the most points after 4 rounds.
- Wingspan board game play time 45 - 60 minutes for up to 5 players.
Wingspan 2nd edition, has a quick start pack to help new players through their first game of Wingspan.