PRE-ORDER – Expected December 2021 *
ARRAKIS: SOURCE OF THE SPICE.
In the vast Imperium of humanity lies the hostile world of Arrakis. It is a deadly place, where no drop of rainfalls. People live a sparse existence on this desert planet. Yet Arrakis is the most important planet in the entire universe. For here you can find the spice melange.
The spice is everything. To some, it is a way to extend life, to others a way to see into the future. It is the key to wealth and power.
Many of the noble Houses will stop at nothing to control it in any way they can.
Its cities are full of agents and spies. All looking to gain an advantage for their faction, and ready to kill to maintain the power of their masters. Can your player's characters gain the power of their Houses, or will their water be taken?
This is a sourcebook for the Dune: Adventures in the Imperium roleplaying game. It explores Arrakis in depth. and the secrets of the spice. Visit the hidden Sietches of the Fremen to learn the mysteries of their culture.
Walk without rhythm in the great desert to see one of the incredible sandworms. Trade secrets with spies in the bustling marketplace of Arrakeen or the alleys of Carthag. Arrakis is a planet of mysteries and danger, and those who underestimate it never leave.
Sand and Dust: The Arrakis Sourcebook contains:
- 156-page text and full-color art.
- An overview of the planet Arrakis, known as Dune, its history, and features.
- Detail on the mysterious desert Fremen, and their many secrets.
- A host of new options for Fremen player characters. Including new archetypes, talents, and rules for riding the great sandworms.
- An in-depth look at spice harvesting and those who try to smuggle and stockpile it.
- The secrets of spice are revealed, including new spice-related talents and abilities.
- Also included is a gazetteer of the cities of Carthag and Arrakeen. Their layout, noteworthy landmarks, and what life is like for the people of each city.
- Expanded notes on creating your own campaigns on Arrakis. With a host of new NPCs, scenario hooks, and story seeds.
- New campaign options as smugglers, Fremen, or merchants instead of agents of a noble House.
- Also a complete adventure ‘The water must flow’. That involves the player characters in a deadly plot during a water shortage on Arrakis
*NB: Please be aware that the 'expected date' may be delayed due to known or unknown things outside Neverboard.ie control - like Pandemics, Acts of God, Shipping from the distributor, or Customs!
We will dispatch your copy within 24hrs of receiving it here.
We will keep you informed as we have more information on release dates and are always happy to hear from you if you have questions.
If you do have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also please note …
Any orders that contain a pre-order and other items in stock will not be dispatched until all items in the order are available normally.
We will however contact you and ask if you wish to split the delivery. Additional postage will apply if you choose to split the delivery at the normal rate for your location.
Please keep this in mind before you place any orders that contain both in-stock and pre-order items.
Please place a separate order to receive in-stock items sooner!