6 x 22ml Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby.
Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 207 Schwarzgrau/Panzergrau RAL 7021
- UA 208 Anthrazitgrau RAL 7016
- UA 209 Signalbraun RAL 8002
- UA 210 Dunkelbraun RAL 7017
- UA 211 Rotbraun RAL 8012
- UA 212 Graugrun/Khakibraun RAL 7008
This set is particularly useful for scale models of: German Tanks World War II
How to using LifeColor
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water
Have had problems lately trying to match colours without the need for mixing and they fit the bill perfectly.