6 x 22ml Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby.
Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 601 Hellgrau/Silbergrau DKM 50
- UA 602 Dunkelgrau Hull DKM 51
- UA 603 Hellgrau DKM 50 var
- UA 604 Mittelgrau DKM 51 var
- UA 605 Dunkelgrau
- UA 606 Schiffsbodenfarbe Rot 5
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
Kriegsmarine World War II
- Atlantic and Baltic schemes
- Pre war and early war
- Superstructure and upper works
- Dunklegrau bow and stern panels
- Underwater red
How to using LifeColour
Clean surfaces to be painted
For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
Allow to dry completely between coats
Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water