Iwata Revolution Series airbrushes deliver soft, effortless coverage and quality atomization at low air pressures making them a great choice for general purpose spraying.
- Spray Scale: Fine to Wide - Fine line to 1" (0.3mm to 25mm)
- Optimal Working Pressure: 20 - 30 psi (0.14 - 0.21 Mpa)
- Head System: R3 - Needle, Needle Cap, Nozzle, Nozzle Cap
- Nozzle Type: Screw-On
- Feed Style: Gravity-feed
- Paint Capacity: 0.05oz (1.5ml)
- Action: Dual-action
- Mix Type: Internal-mix
- Handle Type: Comfort
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Net Weight (lbs): 0.18
- Net Weight (kg): 0.08
- Assembled Dimensions (in): 0.67 x 5.59 x 2.01
- Assembled Dimensions (mm): 17 x 142 x 51
Great airbrush when it works but for some reason it stopped working a couple days ago. So I guess it's temperamental.
Hi Ethen, hope the replacement airbrush nozzle is working out fine. They are easy lost :-) and hopefully the new one is working well.