Offering total control for fine detail spraying, Iwata's High Performance Plus Series airbrushes are designed around the legendary Iwata HP Series which established the Iwata name in the creative community over 50 years ago. The Iwata High Performance HP-SB Plus has a 0.04oz / 1.25ml side-feed fluid cup that is ideal when working with small amounts of spray medium. One of the benefits of side feed airbrushes is that it allows maximum visibility of the spray surface while working. Additional cups and bottles are available to purchase separately.
Loaded with features, Iwata High Performance HP-SB Plus has a quick flush cutaway pre-set handle that allows easy access to the needle so that you can quickly empty the paint reservoir for cleaning. The preset feature allows you to set the spray output, which increases your control while reducing finger fatigue. Iwata's spring-steel needle resists breakage and our PTFE needle packings are solvent resistant for longevity.
Included is the Iwata Nozzle Spanner that is used to remove the nozzle for cleaning, or you may purchase the Iwata Nozzle Wrench to easily remove or tighten your airbrush nozzle without fear of damaging it. Also supplied is Iwata Lube, which is used to lubricate the head needle and main lever mechanism. Iwata High Performance Series airbrushes set a high standard many years ago and continue to be revered today.
Spray chart for airbrushes that spray with Total Control
Spray Performance Category: Total Control
Series: High Performance
- Spray Scale: Fine to Medium - Hair line to 3/4" (0.2mm to 20mm)
- Optimal Working Pressure: 15 - 25 psi psi (0.10 - 0.17 Mpa)
- Head System: H2 - Needle, Nozzle, Nozzle Cap
- Nozzle Type: Screw-On
- Needle Packing: PTFE needle packing and solvent-resistant in all paint-bearing areas
- Feed Style: Side-feed
- Paint Capacity: 0.04oz (1.25ml) - Additional cups and bottles are available to purchase separately.
- Action: Dual-action
- Mix Type: Internal-mix
- Handle Type: Pre-set handle
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Net Weight (lbs): 0.18
- Net Weight (kg): 0.08
- Assembled Dimensions (in): 0.75 x 5.67 x 1.77
- Assembled Dimensions (mm): 19 x 144 x 45
Excellent for these applications:
Hobby and Craft
You will also need:
Air source - view our compatible compressors or visit our Compressor / Airbrush Compatibility Guide
Air hose - view our Iwata hoses