Pre-order - Expected Release Q3 2022*.
To play Hand-to-Hand Wombat, you’re each given a secret identity as a Good Wombat or a Bad Wombat, then everyone closes their eyes. Good wombats build towers; Bad Wombats try to mess with those towers. After the timer is up, everyone opens their eyes and discusses, argues, and votes on who they think is a Bad Wombat.
Hand-To-Hand Wombat is like thumb wrestling combined with Mind Wrestling.
- At the beginning of the game, you're given a role card : you'll either be a good Wombat or a bad Wombat
- The game pieces are then scattered around the table.
- Everyone closes their eyes while manipulating the pieces simultaneously. The Good Wombats are trying to build the three pyramidal towers in an orderly fashion whereas the Bad Wombats will try to cause chaos by deconstructing the towers or by ruining the pyramidal shapes.
- When the timer runs out, everybody stops, open their eyes, discuss what just happened and votes to cast a player out of the game.
- The Good Wombats win if they successfully build the towers before too many of their teammates have been eliminated. Otherwise the Bad Wombats win.
NB: Please be aware that the 'expected date' may be delayed due to known or unknown things outside Neverboard.ie control - like Pandemics, Acts of God, Shipping from the distributor, or Customs!
We will dispatch your copy within 24hrs of receiving it here.
We will keep you informed as we have more information on release dates and are always happy to hear from you if you have questions.
If you do have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also please note …
Any orders that contain a pre-order and other items in stock will not be dispatched until all items in the order are available normally.
We will however contact you and ask if you wish to split the delivery. Additional postage will apply if you choose to split the delivery at the normal rate for your location.
Please keep this in mind before you place any orders that contain both in-stock and pre-order items.
Please place a separate order to receive in-stock items sooner!