The Sculptor Vaseline from Green Stuff World has been specially formulated for modelling and sculpting.
Its distinctive blue colour is the result of mixing several refined petroleum jells with oils, waxes, natural beeswax, and other mineral components with the modellers needs in mind.
It is odourless and semisolid at room temperature.
- As lubricant for sculpting tools or our textured rolling pins.
- To smooth the finish of sculptures.
- As bonding agent for polymer clays.
- As conditioner for crumbled clays and putties.
- To soften the natural texture of putties.
- To achieve thinner layers with clays and putties.
- To improve blending of clays and putties.
It should be stored at room temperature. If exposed to higher temperatures, it could soften or liquify. To recover its original solidity, place it for a few minutes in the refrigerator.