In this Dungeons & Dragons book Ghosts of Saltmarsh brings classic adventures into fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons.This adventure combines some of the most popular classic from the first edition of Dungeons & Dragons including the classic "U" series. Also some of the best nautical adventures from the history of Dungeon Magazine: Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, Danger at Dunwater, Salvage Operation, Isle of the Abbey, The Final Enemy, Tammeraut's Fate, The Styes.
- Ghosts of Salt Marsh includes a variety of seafaring adventures, enough to take characters from level 1 to level 12.
- This supplement introduces the port town of Saltmarsh, the perfect starting point for a nautical campaign.
- Each adventure can be played individually, inserted into your ongoing game or combined into a single epic nautical campaign.
- Dungeon Masters will find rules for ships and sea travel, deck plans for various vessels, an appendix with rules for new and classic monsters, and much more.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 14 years. For use under adult supervision
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult