The Monster Manual is an illustrated Dungeons & Dragons book bestiary that collects the most iconic monsters of the Dungeons & Dragons role playing game and provides story hooks for each monster that can inspire adventures. Written for both novice and experienced Dungeon Masters, the book contains page after page of creatures to challenge heroes throughout their adventuring careers.
Each monster’s description is written to help you bring the monster to life, both in terms of roleplaying and combat, and to understand the monster’s place in the D&D multiverse.
- Guidelines for populating your adventures with iconic D&D monsters
- 150+ monsters illustrated in vivid colour
- 400+ tables with rules for each monster
- History and lore to inspire your adventures
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 14 years. For use under adult supervision
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult