The Badger 150 with Fine Head is a dual action, internal mix, siphon feed airbrush.
The versatility of the 150 allows for a broad range of applications, making it the "classic" airbrush in the Badger line. The 150 accepts a 3/4 oz. color cup for small volume painting needs, or three larger sized jars can be used for bigger jobs. Used by everyone from artists to modellers and auto customizers to furniture refinishers.
- 1/4 oz colour cup
- 2 x 3/4 oz. (22ml) paint jars
- Jar adaptor with taper-fit for quick colour changing
- Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear
- PTFE head seal assures efficient air flow
- Winged back lever design and one piece, non-slip trigger for easy reassembly and smooth control
- Fine (F) - pencil line to 2" (51mm) spray pattern