The Badger 150 with Medium Head is a dual-action, internal mix, siphon feed airbrush.
The versatility of the 150 allows for a broad range of applications, making it the "classic" airbrush in the Badger line. The 150 accepts a 3/4 oz. color cup for small volume painting needs or three larger sized jars can be used for bigger jobs. Used by everyone from artists to modelers and auto customizers to furniture refinishers.
- 1/4 oz color cup
- 2 x 3/4 oz. (22ml) paint jars
- Jar adaptor with taper-fit for quick color changing
- Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear
- PTFE head seal assures efficient airflow
- Winged back lever design and one-piece, the non-slip trigger for easy reassembly and smooth control
- Medium (M) - 1/32" (0.8mm) to 2 1/2" (63mm) spray pattern