- The Innsmouth Conspiracy, the sixth deluxe expansion for Arkham Horror: the card game, invites you to take your first steps in a twisting, time-jumping tale, starting with the campaign’s first two scenarios included in this expansion
- In the shadowed, decrepit seaport of Innsmouth, a tangled scheme begins to unravel. A government agent goes missing. Strange creatues are seen by the reef along the coastline. The Celestial bodies align. And, caught in the center of this conspiracy, several outsiders awaken in a deadly pit with no memories of how they got there or how to escape.
- In the Innsmouth Conspiracy, 1-4 investigators search for their missing memories and the truth about the rumour-haunted town of Innsmouth.
- The flashbacks offer the investigators insight into past events, and may even influence the future... but do they even want to know the truth?
- This expansion contains the first two scenarios of the Innsmouth Conspiracy campaign, as well as new investigator and player cards that increase the customization options for the game.
- From the heart of Innsmouth itself to the torturous coastline and beyond, these scenarios tee up an adventure that will continue to unfold across the subsequent six mythos packs
- Far from including just two new scenarios, however, the Innsmouth Conspiracy brings five new investigators to the table with an undersea trove of player cards to support new types of decks
- Who knows what strange, abyssal trinkets you might find, among the skeletons of fish and rotting seaweed
- Arkham Horror: the Card game is a cooperative card game in which players take on the roles of investigators unraveling a terrifying eldritch mystery.
5 investigator cards, 5 mini cards, 91 Scenario cards, 60 player cards, 46 tokens and 1 campaign guide.
An Arkham Horror: The Card Game Core Set is required to play.