Neverboard Virtual Murder Mystery
Do you have what it takes to solve the Neverboard Murder Mystery?
To all you true crime fans - have you ever sat at home, watching a crime documentary or show thinking to yourself – “I could get to the bottom of this” ?
Are you guilty of guessing the villain or criminal within the first few minutes of a show or movie because “it is so obvious” ??
Well we are giving you the chance to put your investigative skills to the test – and win some prizes!!
Halloween is one of our favourite times of year here at Neverboard and, to be honest, we consider ourselves to be pretty good mystery detectives ourselves! So… We decided to get you all involved by creating a virtual Murder Mystery game right here on the Neverboard.ie site!!
Here is what you need to know
- On Tuesday, 26th October at 4pm, we will post the setting of our crime scene, and of course, the first clue!
- From there, you must solve a series of clues that will be placed throughout the site
- The first person to solve the mystery and name the criminal wins! There will also be a prize for 4 runners up.
- This is suitable for all ages, but just to be warned, this is a crime scene with a Halloween twist!
What you will need
- A pen and paper to keep track of your clues
- Your thinking cap! 😉
And here are the prizes!
- 1st place - €100 Voucher for Neverboard.ie
- 2nd, 3rd, & 4th place - €25 Voucher each for Neverboard.ie
- We will also pick another winner of a €25 voucher for Neverboard.ie at random by putting all entries names into a draw.
See you on October 26th at 4pm!!